Whether it is for cleaning and maintenance work, inspection of an installation or simply for accessing a work site securely, the Xenon lifeline system is the ideal cost effective solution for protecting workers during operations at height.
The state of the art design of the Xenon lifeline, with its high-grade corrosion resistant stainless steel components, provides a discreet yet highly effective system that blends in with any structure.
The Xenon lifeline has a dual purpose in fall protection, it can restrain the worker from reaching the point of potential fall hazard and it can also provide fall arrest protection in the event of a fall.
Developed to allow an increased freedom of movement at any angle, it is adaptive to any type of work at height where a lifeline system is required.
Manufactured under ISO9 9001 quality control the Xenon lifeline is the first system designed to conform to all standards worldwide, CE, OSHA, AS/NZS & CSA.
At a glance!
- Discreet thanks to compact stainless steel components.
- A versatile fixed lifeline certified for simultaneous use by up to 7 people.
- Users can work on either side of the cable.
- Minimum maintenance with components made from high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- The system requires fewer parts by allowing fixed intervals of up to 20m (depending on the cable diameter used).
- Easy to install to a variety of structures: on a wall, overhead or on the ground.
- A range of fixing posts and brackets suitable for different roof types.
- Peace of mind with the calculation software to assist the planning stage.
- Less quoting the installation time for reduced costs.